Join us for a creative and delicious twist on brunch!
Chef Katie Simpson will guide you through poaching the perfect egg, mastering hollandaise sauce, and creating a savory brunch tart that will impress your friends!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a virtual, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
• Caprese Eggs Benedict: focaccia base, sliced tomato, sliced mozzarella, prosciutto, poached egg, pesto hollandaise, and balsamic drizzle
• Savory Brunch TartDownload the Class Handout hereCLASS DETAILSTools You Will Need:
small sheet pan
double boiler- (sauce pot with a metal bowl that fits over it)
small pot for eggs
slotted spoon or spider
4 small bowls How this virtual class works:
• Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!Please Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts:
Pre-measure all ingredients
Have all cookware and tools ready
Thaw puff pastry ahead of time
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Participants are responsible for purchasing the necessary ingredients
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com