Spaghetti Carbonara is a classic pasta dish made by coating pasta in a rich, creamy sauce of eggs, cheese, pork, and black pepper. The challenge is in combining these classic ingredients for a sauce with a perfectly silky texture.
Join Chef Katie Simpson as she guides you through the secrets of making a smooth and silky carbonara, one of Italy's great sauces.
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own pasta meal. With the fresh pasta, students will make their own Carbonara to pair with it.
Our live virtual classes are organized so you work in a fun and engaging manner with our professional chef instructor.
Hand made fresh pasta with Carbonara sauceDOWNLOAD THE CLASS HANDOUT HEREHow this virtual class works:
• Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!Tools You Will Need:
Pasta machine or pasta attachment for KitchenAid mixer
Pasta claw or tongs
Bench scraperPlease Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts
Have all tools out and ready
Premeasure ingredientsOther Details:
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Participants are responsible for purchasing the necessary ingredients
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com