Tiramisu is one of the most divine of Italian desserts. Join us in this hands-on class to learn the classic recipe we use at Glorioso’s. You will learn our method of combining espresso-soaked ladyfinger cookies with our special blend of sweetened cream and mascarpone, and topping with cocoa powder.
Learn how our bakery manager Melissa Brookens makes this delicious dessert to perfection!
Our live virtual classes are organized so you work in a fun and engaging manner with our professional chef instructor.DOWNLOAD THE CLASS HANDOUT HEREHow this virtual class works:
• Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!Tools You Will Need:
Kitchenaid mixer with whisk attachment or hand held mixer
Double boiler-You will need a pot and then a stainless steel bowl that fits on top
9 x 13 glass or metal pan
piping bag (decorative large star tip-optional)
mesh strainer for dusting cocoaPlease Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts
Have all tools out and ready
Premeasure (do not pre-cut) ingredients
Make coffee ahead of time and make sure it is completely chilled
Put Kitchenaid metal bowl and whisk in either fridge or freezer
If using hand held mixer put attachments and large metal bowl in fridge or freezer
Set out the mascarpone cream 15 minutes before class starts in order to softenOther Details:
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com
*All classes are subject to cancelation or rescheduling up to 5 days prior to the class being held if the number of registrants is less than 10. In this case registrants will be refunded or allowed to enroll in a different available virtual class.