Join us for one of our favorite classes as we dive into gnocchi!
In this class we'll learn about the history, how to select the perfect ingredients to make your own gnocchi at home, taste, and get your hands dirty!
Chef Katie will demonstrate how to make gnocchi paired with a delicious brown butter and sage sauce! Try your hand at learning the technique, and after this class you will know how to make well crafted gnocchi for your friends and family!DOWNLOAD THE CLASS HANDOUT HEREClass Details
• Discover the history of gnocchi and learn about the different regional variations of the dish
• Make your own fresh gnocchi
• Receive Chef Katie's handmade gnocchi recipe
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com
• You will be emailed the link to the webinar, your virtual coupon, a link to the recipe handout, and your webinar receipt once you register.Tools You Will Need:
spider or slotted spoon
chefs knifePlease Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts
Premeasure all ingredients
Have all cookware and tools ready
Bake Potato and keep warm for start of classDOWNLOAD THE CLASS HANDOUT HERE