Chicken Scarpariello is one of the most recognized chicken recipes in America. It is a delicious combination of a few favorite ingredients: chicken, sausage, garlic, white wine, vinegar and rosemary. Learn how to make this famous Italian-American dish and impress your friends and family at your next gathering!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a virtual, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Tools You Will Need:
instant read thermometer
small sauce pot
How this virtual class works: • Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!
Please Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts
Please measure out your ingredients before class starts.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Participants are responsible for purchasing the necessary ingredients
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com
• You will be emailed the link to the webinar, your virtual coupon, a link to the recipe handout, and your webinar receipt once you register.
• Wine Pairing Recommendation: Marchesi Biscardo Corvina
A deep ruby-red wine with a complex nose of cherries, plums and elegant spices. The taste is round and balanced on the palate and surprises with very silky tannins. Great, balanced acidity makes this wine very food friendly yet easy to drink. Available at Glorioso's Italian Market. $19.99.
A graduate of the world-class Culinary Institute of America, Chef Katie has spent most of her career developing recipes as well as product development. Her experience includes crafting and facilitating training sessions as well as creating innovative recipes for large corporate baking companies. When living in New York, she would spend her time in Little Italy, tasting, learning, and taking notes, learning as much as possible about the cuisine and applying that knowledge to create amazing pastries and cakes.
Baking is her specialty, and she provides Appetito with wonderful classes that range from traditional Italian cookies to mastering the different forms of polenta to making fresh pasta to perfection. Food is her life, and she loves sharing it with everyone.