Join us as we learn how to make chicken piccata, a dish that is popular in the southern Italian regions of Campania and Sicily. Not only that, but you will also be making soft polenta to go with it!
You will create a perfectly dredged Chicken Piccata with a deliciously tangy lemon-butter sauce scattered with capers. Students will learn the fundamentals to be able to create this perfect bright sauce. In addition, students will learn to make a creamy soft polenta to serve along side their chicken. For dessert: a decadent flourless chocolate cupcake!
Tools You Will Need:
large saute pan
microwave safe bowl
How this virtual class works: • Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!
Please Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts
Have all ingredients measured out before the beginning of class.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com
• You will be emailed the link to the webinar, your virtual coupon, a link to the recipe handout, and your webinar receipt once you register.
Chef Brendan began cooking in a professional kitchen at 16 years of age. He graduated from Culinary School in 2007 and has gone on to lead professional culinary teams in a variety of fine dining settings. An experienced cook and chef, he has logged thousands of hours over the years working to understand the fundamentals of cooking and entertaining.
He began teaching cooking classes in 2011 and loves to engage students in their own love of food and table. His experience at Sur La Table—one of America’s largest cooking schools—has provided him with excellent teaching skills and a passion for helping you become a pro in your own kitchen.