Tools You Will Need: Paper Towel
small sheet pan
double boiler- (sauce pot with a metal bowl that fits over it)
small pot for eggs
slotted spoon or spider
4 small bowls
How this virtual class works: • Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!
Please Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts: Pre-measure all ingredients
Have all cookware and tools ready
Thaw puff pastry ahead of time
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com
A graduate of the world-class Culinary Institute of America, Chef Katie has spent most of her career developing recipes as well as product development. Her experience includes crafting and facilitating training sessions as well as creating innovative recipes for large corporate baking companies. When living in New York, she would spend her time in Little Italy, tasting, learning, and taking notes, learning as much as possible about the cuisine and applying that knowledge to create amazing pastries and cakes.
Baking is her specialty, and she provides Appetito with wonderful classes that range from traditional Italian cookies to mastering the different forms of polenta to making fresh pasta to perfection. Food is her life, and she loves sharing it with everyone.