Friday, May 20, 2022 · 11:30 AM CESTAGI – artificial general intelligence – or general-purpose AI, promises to solve problems in much wider application areas than the current AI/ML use cases.
Use cases are e.g. in digital healthcare, automation engineering and logistics among others...
Friday, May 13, 2022 · 11:30 AM CESTFlying cars can be seen in science-fiction movies. That this is not the future anymore though but is here and possible today, becomes obvious seeing all the (around 100) EVTOL (electrical vertical take-off and landing) projects that are funded.
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 4:00 PM CETHow to realize industrial AI opportunities in light of implementation challenges.
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 3:00 PM CET- 87% of AI / Big Data projects don’t make it into production, meaning that most projects are never deployed
- Five common pitfalls: scope sizing, scope creep, explainability, model complexity, and solving the correct problem
- Tools and methods t...
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 2:00 PM CET- With manufacturing data "on the shop floor," a transition to cloud requires new understanding of security and data governance, ensuring the highest security standards for data management
- How best to handle, manage and interpret data for accura...
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 1:00 PM CET- Only 20% of all AI solutions make into production, because of technical integrations problems or lack of trust by the decision-makers.
- A successful data, analytics & AI strategy identifies and prioritizes those use cases with a high probabilit...
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 11:00 AM CET● Respond to changing customer demands in real time
● Go beyond simple production checks and improve product quality with unprecedented accuracy
● Increase production, reduce costs, and eliminate downtime
● Achieve rapid time to value while future...
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 10:00 AM CETBusiness Problem:
- Process interruptions, called breaks, are a major source for OEE losses in paper industry
- In the current situation many of them occur without warning, due to unnoticed process fluctuations
AI driven Solution:
- Fully autom...
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 9:00 AM CETIn this presentation Yannik Kopp will give an overview of Microsoft’s AI strategy and service portfolio with a strong focus on Manufacturing. He will highlight Azure Percept as solution for rapid prototyping of AI capabilities on the edge and will...
Friday, March 25, 2022 · 8:00 AM CET- Hybrid machine learning and process simulation models have been used to reduce emissions on a crude distillation unit at a European oil refinery.
- Two years of historical operating data were simulated and optimised using a rigorous first princi...
Thursday, March 24, 2022 · 3:00 PM CET• Automates AI training for visual inspection models
• Maps potentially-high-res images to detection labels
• Removes the worry of hardware and parameter management
• Instantly deploys model to an API endpoint
Thursday, March 24, 2022 · 2:00 PM CET- Benefits and Limitations of Digital Twins
- How can AI-driven Digital Twins help overcome these limitations and realize extra potential?
- Use Cases
Friday, September 16, 2022 · 11:30 AM CESTChina had its Sputnik moment (Kai-Fu Lee in China AI Superpower) when DeepMind/Google beat the world champion in Go in a very public TV event. This shocked China and subsequently triggered its own race catching up in AI (see https://cutt.ly/aGtS57...
Can Industrial AI help to speed up the deployment of renewable distributed energy? What are possible Industrial AI use cases in energy generation and transmission/distribution?Friday, August 12, 2022 · 11:30 PM CESTWhat role can AI play in the generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy?
Can AI help to speed up the deployment of distributed energy systems?
These two and other questions around the use of AI in the el. energy industry will b...
Digital Twins. What they are, what they can do for you and why only data-driven Digital Twins can do the full job.Friday, July 1, 2022 · 11:30 AM CESTDigital Twins can mean a lot of different things to different people. Also, often non-technical marketing folks drop it into their texts as additional buzzwords to sound great.
Then of course there are three types of Digital Twins too which adds t...
Friday, June 10, 2022 · 11:30 AM CESTIndustrial processes have been improved often over 100 years and one generation of operators handed over their best practices learned to the next as well as latest technology was deployed when available. Today of course latest industrial automatio...
Thursday, March 24, 2022 · 8:30 AM CET
Monthly web presentationsCome join us in these monthly 45min short presentations and discussions on how Industrial AI leads to new control solutions (flying cars), improved business benefits (save energy and other resources in industrial processing), as well as help us in...