Forgings - technical specifications concerning hot forging | every 15 minutes | Tuesday March 30th
About This Webinar
Forging is a manufacturing process that involves the shaping of metal using localised compressive forces. The tolerances of steel forgings and the several criteria are decisive for a high-quality product. During this webinar we zoom in to technical specifications concerning hot forging. Choice of equipment, shape complexity, materials, tolerances and cost drivers.
If you are looking for an inspiring example in which technical details are discussed, then this webinar is interesting for you.
Interesting for: engineers, project leaders, product managers, etc.
- This webinar runs every 15 minutes at Tuesday March 30th, 2021 between the hours of 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM – Amsterdam
- You can attend this webinar at any time during this time frame.
- Just visit this website, register at the moment that you want to attend the webinar. You immediately enter the waiting room and the webinar will start within 15 minutes.
* No pre-registration needed
* Attend the webinar whenever you want
* The webinar starts within 15 minutes
This webinar is a reprise. The content of this webinar has been broadcasted at December 1st as well.