For heavy-duty parts, forging is a technique to produce an end product in as few steps as possible. Forged components are very strong, the forging process minimizes the risk of material deficiencies, cracks, etc. During this webinar we inform you about the advantages of forgings which will help you choosing the right production process for your industrial components.
Interesting for: engineers, product managers, project leaders, etc.
This webinar is a reprise. The content of this webinar has been broadcasted at September 1st, 2020 as well.
- This webinar runs every 15 minutes throughout the entire month of April, between the hours of 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM – Amsterdam.
- You can attend this webinar at any time during this time frame.
- Just visit this website, register at the moment that you want to attend the webinar. You immediately enter the waiting room and the webinar will start within 15 minutes.
* No pre-registration needed
* Attend the webinar whenever you want
* The webinar starts within 15 minutes