Assemblies of plain bearings combined with castings | every 15 minutes | Tuesday March 9th
About This Webinar
Combining industrial components into an assembly can be challenging. Different designs and materials ask for different tolerances and pressing forces. In this webinar we use a customer case to demonstrate how to optimise total costs of ownership (TCO).
We present a case in which we changed a standard thick POM bearing and a welded component into an integrated assembly from an igus standard plain bearing and a custom made casted part.
Interesting for: engineers, project managers, product managers, etc.
- This webinar runs every 15 minutes at Tuesday March 9th, 2021 between the hours of 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM – Amsterdam
- You can attend this webinar at any time during this time frame.
- Just visit this website, register at the moment that you want to attend the webinar. You immediately enter the waiting room and the webinar will start within 15 minutes.
* No pre-registration needed
* Attend the webinar whenever you want
* The webinar starts within 15 minutes