Castings in the food industry | every 15 minutes | Tuesday March 2nd
About This Webinar
The demands in the food industry are high regarding material choice, cleanability and design. ELCEE produces industrial components of various materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, iron and plastics. In this webinar we discuss castings in the food industry, in particular the options regarding casting processes, material choices and surface treatment. We focus on your benefits and possible applications in the food industry.
Interesting for: engineers, project managers, product managers, etc.
- This webinar runs every 15 minutes at Tuesday March 2nd, 2021 between the hours of 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM – Amsterdam
- You can attend this webinar at any time during this time frame.
- Just visit this website, register at the moment that you want to attend the webinar. You immediately enter the waiting room and the webinar will start within 15 minutes.
* No pre-registration needed
* Attend the webinar whenever you want
* The webinar starts within 15 minutes