Contents of the webinar:
• Definition of ideal health
• Three levels of the human being (physical, mental, emotional)
• Hierarchy of pathology among the individual levels
• Herring’s law
• Relocation of the pathology after the remedy
• How we can determine if the case goes in the right direction
• Is physical always less serious than mental / emotional?
• Multi-layer cases
• What directions of cure shall we expect in severe cases
• Example cases from practice
What you should expect from this webinar about?
In homeopathy, it is even more important to evaluate the reaction to the remedy correctly than to select the similimum. Homeopaths make most mistakes by not recognizing whether the prescribed remedy was correct or not and by prescribing another remedy too soon. After the administration of the remedy, the pathology should change in a particular manner so that the general condition of the patient gets better (from a homeopathic point of view). In homeopathy we have very clear criteria for evaluating whether the treatment is taking the right direction. The webinar will explain these criteria and show possible scenarios which may occur during treatment. You will also learn about the concept of “layers of pathology” which is closely connected with the topic of directions of cure.
Example cases from real practice showing practical application of the discussed issues will be presented too.