Perhaps you've already attended our "Introduction to Checkmk" webinar or just started testing Checkmk Free Edition in your own IT environment to see what it can do.
Whether the concept of IT monitoring is new to you, or you're just getting started with Checkmk, you may have already stumbled across one or more of the following questions:
- How can I best configure Checkmk to get the most out of my IT monitoring system?
- What are tags and labels and how do they make my job as an administrator easier?
- How does Checkmk avoid duplicating similar configurations?
- Can I easily specify default settings or exceptions for the configuration of my hosts or services?
- Is it possible to extend the functionality in Checkmk to meet my individual requirements?
To find an answer to those questions you can register for this webinar where we introduce you to configuration concepts in Checkmk and present the set-up menu.
After attending this webinar, you will know the configuration options available in Checkmk , how to work most efficiently with the new set-up menu and how to optimize the configuration of your IT monitoring system.