The objective of this training course is to review the modular fabrication, assembly, construction and commissioning and start-up (CS&U) requirements, and considerations and methods. The methods introduced in the modular execution and design training program will complement and enhance the Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practice for industrial modularization.
Each course will be online, and instructor led. The training course is intended to be interactive with class discussion and online questions/brainstorming that will reinforce the learnings.
Participants of this workshop should leave with an understanding of the following:
• The definition of fabricability and how to incorporate into modular designs
• The differences in modular construction compared to traditional stick-built executions
• The key site construction requirements for modular designs
• The key pre-commissioning and commissioning requirements for modular executions and designs
Duration: 6 hrs (excluding lunch)
• Project Managers / Engineers
• Engineering Managers
• Module Managers
• Construction Managers
• CS&U leads