The objective of this training course is to review the modular Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA) engineering and design requirements. We will review the CSA differences between traditional stick-built designs vs. modular designs and what CSA considerations are required for modular designs. The methods introduced in the modular execution and design training program will complement and enhance the Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practice for industrial modularization.
Each course will be online, and instructor led. The training course is intended to be interactive with class discussion and online questions/brainstorming that will reinforce the learnings.
Participants of this workshop should leave with an understanding of the following:
• Collaboration methods for CSA engineering and design
• Module structural development for modular designs
• The modular CSA design differences compared to traditional stick-built designs
• The CSA engineering and design requirements for modular designs
Duration: 6 hrs (excluding lunch)
• Module Management
• Engineering Management
• Civil/Structural/Architectural (CSA) Engineering and Design Discipline