The objective of this training course is to review the modular mechanical engineering and design requirements and methods. We will review the mechanical differences between traditional stick-built designs vs. modular designs and what mechanical considerations are required for modular designs. The methods introduced in the modular execution and design training program will complement and enhance the Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practice for industrial modularization.
Each course will be online, and instructor led. The training course is intended to be interactive with class discussion and online questions/brainstorming that will reinforce the learnings.
Participants of this workshop should leave with an understanding of the following:
• Collaboration methods for mechanical engineering and design
• The equipment development requirements for modular designs
• The modular mechanical design differences compared to traditional stick- built designs
• The mechanical engineering and design requirements and considerations for modular designs
Duration: 4 Hrs
• Module Management
• Engineering Management
• Mechanical Engineering and Design Discipline