Leicester’s premier digital marketing event is back for its 6th year (formally e-Commercial Conference), bringing you the latest in search marketing, social media, paid digital advertising and Analytics, from some of the leading speakers and software suppliers in the industry.
Leicester Digital Live aims to deliver maximum value to attendees through providing practical advice from some of the world’s leading marketers, brands and keynote speakers, in a one-day event packed full of interesting digital content that you can take away and implement within your own business.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Frederick Vallaeys, Co-founder & CEO of Optymzr
- Jono Alderson, Special Ops at Yoast
- Fernando Angulo, Head of Communications at semrush
- Lukasz Zelezny, Founder of seo.london
- Kenda Macdonald, CEO at Automation Ninjas
- Chris Dowse, Head of Paid Media Strategy at Anicca Digital
- Amanda Benachour, Sales Director at DanAds UK
- Janusz Stabik, Coach & Mentor to Digital Agency Leaders
- Russell McAthy, CEO at Ringside
- Speaker (TBC) from Similar Web
Alternative Introductory Sessions for Newbies
If you are new to digital marketing and are looking for an introduction to digital marketing channels, then you may also like to sign-up for our second stage (#AskAnicca), which is being presented by the team at Anicca. You can switch between the 2 streams or watch any of the videos of the webinars later.
You can register for these webinars as well at:
Free Tickets and Charity Donations
Although the conference is free, we are asking for donations to our local charity, Charity Link based in Leicester. Charity Link was established in 1876 by local business people and caring individuals to assist those in Leicester experiencing poverty, hardship and crisis. Charity Link makes a tangible impact by providing essential items that can make a huge difference to an individual or family, whether this is a bed to sleep in, clothing, a cooker to prepare a hot meal or for those with a disability, mobility equipment and visual aids which are not available on the NHS. Find out more about them here http://charity-link.org/