The long-awaited Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS is here on April 1, 2021: what do I do next? Join the special 2.5-hour launch event to make sure you have everything ready in time, so you don’t miss the opportunities D365 BC SaaS is bringing:
February 17, 13:00 CET Business part, for leaders
• D365 BC SaaS: main values to focus on while making the sales presentation
• Things to consider and have in place:
▸ Becoming a CSP reseller to start generating revenue from Microsoft incentives program
▸ Defining your offerings and getting them on the AppSource
▸ Utilizing upsell opportunity with Power Platform
▸ 1ClickFactory acceleration programs to get full guidance on your way to the Cloud
• You don‘t want your customers to miss these offers:
▸ BREP to CSP
▸ D365 Sales Professional 4 months free
▸ Power Platform as an attached service
• Upgrade to D365 BC SaaS: introducing a free tool – estimate the upgrade
• Special offer by Microsoft and 1ClickFactory to make your journey easier.
14:30 CET Technical part, for development team management
• Is there anything you should look out for before upgrading?
▸ Getting the team prepared: competencies needed to perform the upgrade
▸ Understanding the scope
▸ Main limitations and how to prepare for them
Join the session to get a full picture of everything you need to have in place before April 1, 2021.
Director of Product Marketing Management, ERP, Microsoft