The protein industry in the US has experienced many shocks and changes this year. Come join the Food Institute on Oct 27 to learn about the current state of the protein industry and where things may be headed in the future. Our panel is comprised of industry experts who work in various areas of the supply chain from manufacturing/processing to food retail. The discussion will involve key issues related to the protein industry:
• Consumer buying patterns of traditional meat categories
• How retailers are adjusting to consumer patterns and supply issues
• Long term trends impacting meat industry perceptions
• Supply chain dynamics pre and post-pandemic
• Competition from alternative meat companies
• Where things are headed in 2021
Registrants will receive a copy of the Pandemic Protein Report by IRI and 210 Analytics.
This webinar is sponsored by Marcum LLP
Marcum LLP’s Food & Beverage Services group has the perfect recipe of knowledge and service capabilities to help you stay flexible.
Our professionals provide accounting, tax, and consulting services so that you can concentrate on the growth of your business. Just as our service capabilities are diverse, so, too, are the types of food and beverage clients we serve, including distributors and manufacturers, importers, restaurant chains, processors and packaging, agribusinesses, and retailers.