Tuesday 15 June 9:00am BST / 10:00am CET By attending this webinar you will learn:
- How 5G will enhance public safety services and use cases
- What are the new technologies enabling the magic of 5G?
- What are 5G deployment models?
- What is the time frame for its availability to the public safety community?For public safety authorities, that are planning the evolution of first responder’s digital infrastructure and services, it is becoming essential to study what 5G, the next generation wireless technology, will bring to their community:
- What will be the impact on the services offered to agencies?
- What are the technological changes underpinning this evolution, and what does it means for its deployment?
- What is the progress of standardization and when will this technology be available for first responders?
Sponsored by Nokia
, a 4G/5G and mission-critical networking market leader, this webinar will be a unique occasion to learn more about this key topic. About Nokia:
We create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.
With more than 120 public safety customers around the world, we provide smarter, assured broadband networks for faster emergency response.
For more information, please visit us online: www.nokia.com/networks/industries/public-safety/