Special Offer: Get 50% off your first 2 months when you do one of the following
Personalized offer codes will be given in each session
  • Thursday, March 19, 2020 · 3:30 PM CDT
    With Covid-19 the CDC recommends isolation for at least fourteen (14) days even if mildly ill. Furthermore, if you’re not symptomatic, but you’ve been exposed to the virus you must still be placed in quarantine. The question then becomes what abou...
  • Tuesday, June 26, 2018 · 10:00 AM CDT
    Backup and ZeroIMPACT recovery is now simple and easy!

    Optimize your users’ application experience and simplify backup and recovery. Rapid Recovery lets you protect anything — systems, apps and data — anywhere, whether it’s physical, virtual o...
  • Tuesday, June 19, 2018 · 10:00 AM CDT
    In today’s complex, multi-platform IT environment, manual disk imaging and
    image deployment processes fall far short. Similarly, endpoint and network connected devices require monthly, weekly if not daily updates and manual processes will not cut...
  • Tuesday, April 10, 2018 · 10:00 AM CDT
    Basic anti-virus will stop approximately 12% of malware. Advanced malware makes up the other 88%. 2017 saw 54% of organizations being 2x by Ransomware. This webinar will show you how to protect your network from Ransomware, we’ll cover how Ransomw...
  • Thursday, February 15, 2018 · 11:00 AM CST
    Storage Spaces Direct uses industry-standard servers with local-attached drives to create highly available, highly scalable software-defined storage at a fraction of the cost of traditional SAN or NAS arrays. Its converged or hyper-converged archi...
  • Blank-2
    Wednesday, February 14, 2018 · 11:00 AM CST
    We will dive into the security features inherent to vSAN and NSX; software defined infrastructure including network virtualization.

    VMware Cloud Foundation provides the easiest way to deploy and run a hybrid cloud. VMware Cloud Foundation provi...
  • Tuesday, October 9, 2018 · 10:00 AM CDT
    We are sorry for this late notice but our presenter, Pieter Teeling has been pulled away and will be unable to be with us tomorrow. We are working to reschedule at a later time.

    Dell Technologies leads the indus...
Multipath Data's webinars