This webinar will cover tips, tools, and strategies of how to beat the workplace bully. Outlining and recognising first, if you are being bullied, addressing unwanted behaviour and how to take charge of the situation and acting before it has a negative impact.
We will identify the characteristics of the bully and the victim, demonstrating what to look for in each personality.
This will be demonstrated using a formula that will give the ability of solving the problem by conducting a sequence of specified actions identified in the algorithm.
Learning Outcomes: -
1. This will give you the ability to recognise first that bullying is occurring.
2. How to address the situation.
3. How to take action if needed.
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK dial in number is: +44 1793 250421
‘I strongly believe in the values and vision of AfPP in putting members and the public first. They have paved the way for all of us to work collaboratively, influencing and changing the future for perioperative professionals.’ Lindsay...