Surviving Market Volatility and Optimizing Your Tax Strategy - Hosted by Thomas R. Thalman, CFP®️, CRPC®️
This webinar is no longer available.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
If you’re already in, or nearing, retirement, it's important to understand how taxes, including recent changes, may impact your retirement income. There are strategies that can help you reduce your tax exposure so you may pay less in taxes and keep more of your hard-earned money in retirement.
You are cordially invited to join your host, Thomas R. Thalman, CFP®️ CRPC®️ for a special webinar as we discuss important topics for anyone who wants to reduce their taxes in retirement! Here's what we'll cover:
- The recent SECURE Act changes, which marked some of the biggest changes to retirement plans in decades, and how it could impact how you plan for your retirement.
- How recent events, like the global markets reacting to the coronavirus outbreak and the uncertainty around the election year, could factor into your retirement plans.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to help ensure you won't OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- 3 of the biggest tax mistakes that could impact your retirement income.
- Powerful tax strategies that can help you reduce the taxes you pay in retirement and potentially generate tax-free retirement income.
- How to harvest your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement accounts for tax-efficient retirement income.
- How to plan for and incorporate RMDs into your tax strategy. Hint: the SECURE Act has made significant changes that impact RMDs.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you can avoid them.
- And more!
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Turning Point Retirement Associates are not affiliated. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AZ, FL, MD, NC, and PA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance, securities or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, accounting, legal, tax or investment advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional tax advice for applicability to your personal situation.
Tom Thalman has always been involved in “people helping” careers. After graduating from Bowling Green State University in Ohio with a degree in psychology he worked in a counseling center in Cleveland for several years. Following this he moved...
It's never been more challenging to prepare for retirement. We’re here to help you adapt to the new retirement reality. Learn different ways to protect your retirement income, navigate market volatility, reduce taxes in retirement, maximize your Social Security benefits and more with our live informational webinars.