Retirement is Within Reach - Hosted by Gerry Dougherty of Boston Independence Group
This webinar is no longer available.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Gerry Dougherty of Boston Independence Group invites you to join him for a special webinar on Tuesday, Feb. 9 or Thursday, Feb. 11 at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you can avoid them.
- How recent events and market volatility could factor into your retirement plans.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to ensure you won't OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- Understanding the principles of financial planning.
- How to incorporate Social Security into your income plan while minimizing tax consequences and maximizing your benefits.
- How to create a customized retirement income strategy tailored to your unique needs.
- And MUCH more!
Advisory Services offered through Change Path, LLC an Investment Advisor. Boston Independence Group and Change Path, LLC are not affiliated.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance, annuity or securities product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.
Radio Host, Author, and Certified Social Security Planner
Gerry grew up in Worcester, Massachusetts, in a middle-income family with five siblings. He attended local, public schools and graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a BA in economics in 1981. He holds a certificate program...
It's never been more challenging to prepare for retirement. We’re here to help you adapt to the new retirement reality. Learn different ways to protect your retirement income, navigate market volatility, reduce taxes in retirement, maximize your Social Security benefits and more with our live informational webinars.