Maximizing Your Retirement Income - Hosted by Allen Trimble
Tue, May 18, 2021 · 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Allen Trimble, Owner & President of Ganan Insurance Group, invites you to join him for a special webinar on Tuesday, July 6 at 3:00 p.m. CDT or Thursday, July 8 at 6:00 p.m. CDT.
Do you have a strategy to ensure you won't outlive your retirement income? Join us for the opportunity to learn:
- Ways to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before Biden's 2021 proposed tax changes go into effect*.
- Why taxes may be one of your biggest retirement expenses without a plan to create tax-efficient retirement income in place.
- How to plan for rising health care premiums that can cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Social Security timing & claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- 7 of the major risks all Baby Boomers face—including outliving your retirement savings.
- How to preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- How to factor annuities into your retirement income plan.
- And so much MORE!
Investment advisory services offered by duly registered individuals on behalf of ChangePath, LLC a Registered Investment Adviser. ChangePath, LLC and Secure Money Strategies, Inc. are unaffiliated entities.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.
It's never been more challenging to prepare for retirement. We’re here to help you adapt to the new retirement reality. Learn different ways to protect your retirement income, navigate market volatility, reduce taxes in retirement, maximize your Social Security benefits and more with our live informational webinars.