Join us for a free webinar for high school faculty on using Wolfram technology to engage and excite students taking physics and mathematics classes. This webinar includes two 30 minute presentations featuring how to access thousands of built-in math and physical science functions and datasets, step-by-step exploration, using the notebook interface to create interactive documents and slide shows, accessing pre-built computational thinking explorations for physics and much more. Many of the challenges facing physical science and mathematics instruction will be explored, and solutions presented.
During these sessions you'll learn how to:
- Deepen your students' understanding of physics and math concepts
- Access real-world data to explore real-world problems
- Quickly access data and run computations using plain English—with no syntax required
- Give students valuable analytics skills with technology used heavily in industry and higher education
- Use the same technology that powers the search results for Siri and Amazon Alexa
This webinar is part of the "Exploring High School Education with Wolfram|Alpha Technology" Webinar Series. View the additional webinar topics available and register »