Join us for a free webinar for community and junior college professors on using Wolfram technology to engage and excite students taking engineering classes. Many of the challenges facing engineering and technology instruction will be explored, and solutions presented.
During these sessions you'll learn how to:
- Deepen your students' understanding of engineering and technology concepts
- Access real-world data to explore real-world problems
- Quickly access data and run computations using plain English—with no syntax required
- Give students valuable analytics skills with technology used heavily in industry and higher education
- Use the same technology that powers the search results for Siri and Amazon Alexa
This webinar is part of the "Exploring Community & Junior College Education with Wolfram|Alpha Technology" Webinar Series. View the additional webinar topics available and register »