Discover the building blocks of LEGO's people analytics success and how it is harnessing Visier to connect HR with the business of running the world's largest toy company.
Exclusive fireside chat with LEGO's VP of People Analytics and Insights, Melissa Kantor, and VP of People Analytics at Visier, Ian Cook
The business value of unlocking the power of your people data ecosystem (otherwise known as People Analytics maturity) for enterprise businesses is clear. As outlined in a recent IDC study, “organizations that do so will realize significant value for their organizations by;
- Increasing the overall performance levels and effectiveness of the work carried out by HR and TA professionals.
- Using insights and specialized data sets derived from analytics to both reduce employee turnover and improve HR and TA interactions with current and future employees.
- Improving business results by reducing time to market, lowering operational expenses and increasing revenue.”
They go on to explain that, “Having timely access to the right workforce metrics helps HR and the broader organization make the best business decisions to achieve their business objectives. There are limitless use cases for deployment of analytics across the entire employee lifecycle.”
That’s why we are so excited to share this session with our community.
Be inspired by the people analytics approach that firmly interlocks HR data with business decisions
UNLEASH is thrilled to host this fireside chat between Melissa Kantor and Ian Cook as they share the story behind a real people analytics success story. As HR technology continues to transform, it’s business-critical that people analytics and data are factored in from the very beginning. Discover why you shouldn’t leave it until last and how it’s putting HR on the map within LEGO – and other organizations worldwide.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to put your questions to Melissa and Ian live and find out how LEGO and Visier would tackle your analytics challenges!
- The secrets to LEGO’s people analytics success.
- The architecture behind this successful transformation and how people data and analytics systems connect with the rest of the organization’s data ecosystem.
- The answers to your burning analytics questions in a live Q&A.
- How you can advance your people analytics journey, starting tomorrow.
Ian is an advocate for the crucial role that people play in organizational success. For over 15 years Ian has been helping global business leaders elevate their HR strategies through effective people analytics practices. This work has led to...
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis...