This webinar will help you get the business buy-in from your for your People Analytics project and enable you to succinctly present the financial benefits to your C-Suite.
People Analytics can be an incredible tool, that if used correctly, can impact monumental business decisions now, and for the future. The insights gathered can stretch further than you might think, so knowing what people insights could be at your fingertips and translating this into an actionable strategy that impacts the whole business, whilst getting the buy-in from leadership stakeholders, is the first step on your journey. If your organization doesn’t have the answers to the following questions, then there’s room for better People Analytics for you to explore:
• Turnover – Is it an important metric or just the latest fad?
• Diversity – Does it support growth or better engagement?
• Recruitment – Do you know if your hiring process delivers the best results?
• Skills – Do you have the skills for the future?
Join us live to: • Know where to start when making your business case, especially if your project will involve buy-in from multiple levels and functions.
• Align with business outcomes and see beyond the dashboard.
• Enable your business to make informed decisions and improve business outcomes.
• Determine the ROI of People Analytics, from the financial benefits of recruitment, the impact of turnover, and measuring diversity.
Steven Atkins is SplashHR’s Global Analytics Enablement Director and is focused on helping companies improve their insights into their organisational data to drive better business outcomes. With over 20 years of experience in the HCM space, Steven...
VP and Head of Talent Management and People Analytics, Europe and Latin America, Ericsson
Burak is leading Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and People Analytics Functions throughout Europe and Latin America spanning to a workforce in 85 countries. He has an engineering and consultancy background with extensive HR leadership...
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis...