As marketing leaders, it can be difficult to know how technical SEO projects influence our larger growth goals. How should you track your SEO performance to know what’s working to drive real organic growth — and what needs improvement?
Learn which key technical SEO and website health metrics you should be including in your marketing KPIs — and how to demonstrate the impact of organic search and website health on your wider business goals.
From website traffic and click-through rates to sales attribution models, we’ll cover it all in this webinar with Deepcrawl’s Ashley Berman Hale, VP of Professional Services and Alex Schaefer, Chief Customer Officer, and Merkle's Abby Hamilton, Senior SEO Manager and RJ Salerno, Senior SEO Specialist. In this session, we will cover:
- The importance of utilizing & tracking organic marketing channels (like search) during economic downturns
- Why you need to measure your SEO efforts as part of your larger marketing OKRs
- Which SEO metrics to track and how to set growth-oriented KPIs for organic search strategies
- How to understand technical SEO’s impact on your larger marketing and business growth goals
- Key SEO and website metrics marketing leaders should track
- How to include SEO and website health in your marketing KPIs