SEO is the largest contributor of pageviews but is typically underinvested compared to paid programs. A big reason why marketers underinvest in SEO is that they don’t achieve consistent results. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Join iQuanti’s Wayne Cichanski VP, search and site experience, as he reveals common SEO mistakes and what it takes to achieve consistent organic growth. Key takeaways:
- Why SEO programs under-achieve and how to address hurdles like
- Organizational challenges that enterprises face with their SEO programs
- Executional challenges faced by SEO and content teams
- An approach to SEO from the user journey perspective
- Tools and methods to drive SEO predictability and growth
- How to develop a short-term and long-term SEO strategy