AI & AUTOMATION WILL SHAPE THE FUTURE OF THE FOOD INDUSTRY
There is no question that artificial intelligence (AI) and automation have disrupted the food industry. From food manufacturing to foodservice and retail, many companies have already started implementing AI and automation in a variety of ways. What’s more, the advent of COVID-19 has further accelerated adoption and investment in this technology. This webinar will shed light on the current state of AI and automation in the food industry, and bring a real-world example of how a leading robotics company (Simbe Robotics) is teaming with a world-class food retailer (Schnucks) to bring efficiencies to their operations.
Who Should Attend:
• Food Retail Executives – learn best practices for implementing AI & automation in a food retail setting
• Food/CPG Manufacturers – learn about specific examples of how food manufacturers are transforming their operations through AI / automation
• Foodservice Operators – gain insight into how certain restaurants operators have started to leverage AI / automation
Industry Experts Will Address These Key Questions:
• What is the current state of AI / automation in the food industry today?
• What are the specific areas that AI / automation is impacting manufacturing, foodservice, and food retail?
• What are the lessons learned in implementing AI / automation specifically in the food retail space?
• What should be the decision tree analysis for food industry executives looking to implement automation / AI?
• What can we expect in the future?
This webinar is sponsored by:
BMO Harris Bank
Whether you're a producer, processor, retailer or distributor, every company throughout the food continuum needs a financial partner that understands the factors that can impact their business. From commodity price fluctuations to industry cyclicality, our experienced team of specialists understands how these factors affect your business, and we're dedicated to serving the needs of the entire food industry - from farm to consumer. To learn more about how we can help, please visit: https://www.bmoharris.com/food, or feel free to contact Erica Kuhlmann, Market Executive and Managing Director, BMO Harris Bank's Food, Consumer & Agribusiness Group at: email@example.com, or call: (312) 461-2221.
Brad Bogolea is CEO and Co-Founder of Simbe Robotics, where he is responsible for the company’s vision and execution of its leading automation solution for the retail industry. In November 2015, Brad brought to market the Tally robot, the world's...
VP of IT Infrastructure and Application Development, Schnucks
Dave Steck joined Schnucks in 2014 and serves as Vice President of IT Infrastructure and Application Development. In total, Dave has more than 30 years of IT experience having previously worked for Express Scripts, Blue Cross Blue Shield and...
Global Leader of Food and Agribusiness, Boston Consulting Group
Decker is the global topic leader for Agribusiness and has worked extensively in BCG's Asia, Africa, South America, and Australia / New Zealand systems and author of BCG's annual publication: "Making Hay: Value Creation in Agribusiness." He is...