This course will delve into the Form 5471 – U.S. Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations. This course will:
- Review the background of the form and explore the changes to foreign corporation reporting post-TCJA (Section 965 and GILTI),
- Take a fresh look at the impact of the TCJA on the Form 5471 – considering not only categories of filers but also reviewing the necessary and complex income reporting now required,
- Review of both the newly added and newly revised Form 5471 and schedules
- Discussion common errors, the IRS’ spotlight on international reporting (specifically this form)
- Review available options for remediation
Rita leads Wolf’s International Tax Practice, where she focuses on tax planning and compliance for international holdings. Rita has extensive experience advising clients on the tax aspects of cross-border business activities, structuring...
Tax Practice Pro, Inc., is a nationwide provider of live and webinar based continuing education. You can call us at 800-943-1750. Our website is www.taxpracticepro.com. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For CE/CPE certificates or related issues, Nicole@taxpracticepro.com