The current environment sucks - we all have zoom fatigue, don’t get to the gym enough, and have given up on our keto diets... On top of it all, the old rules still apply, you need to establish product market fit, please stakeholders, and beat the competition.
Let’s help you cut through it all and enjoy exponential growth for 2022.
In this interactive workshop, you will learn:
1) How to identify and address your key weaknesses
2) How you keep yourself accountable *(even if you’re a Solo Founder)*
3) Building an action plan that works - doing the right things and making the right people do the right things
4) Setting goals that get you closer to results
5) How to win now, to allow you to win later
We’re all about results and we respect your bandwidth - in the workshop you’ll use a custom form that will track your progress based on the event’s curriculum. You’ll receive an Insight Package post-event so that you can reflect, learn, and have a breakout year in 2022!
60 minute Interactive workshop
30 minute Q & A
Thu, Mar 3, 2022 · 12:00 PM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Adam Porroni is the Managing Director and CTO of Valerity, an innovation strategy, product engineering, and cybersecurity firm. He has managed technology portfolios for billion-dollar businesses, led digital transformations in public and private...
StrtupBoost is a digital agency accelerating startup success across fundraising, PR, digital marketing, and sales enablement. In addition, we've grown a 30,000+ member startup community and event series that hosts 25+ tech events per year...