Vulnerability management is an important element of creating a secure networking environment. Join Mike Vasquez, Senior Technical Instructor at StormWind Studios, as we discuss vulnerability management and tools for companies of all sizes. Learn how to make your system less vulnerable and more secure with this 30-minute QuickCast.
During this QuickCast we will:
- Review vulnerability management techniques from an author of ISC2’s 2018 CISSP CBK
- Identify the best tools to use to scan for vulnerabilities, the more accurate, the better
- Discuss how to analyze the results of a scan for false positives and negatives
- Examine OpenVAS and how to implement it into your vulnerability management program
This QuickCast is for you if:
- You’re an IT Manager responsible for the security management of a system
- You’re a Network Manager or Admin who performs security tasks
- You’re an IT professional concerned about the security of your systems and the prevalence of recent hacks and breaches
All LIVE attendees are entered for a chance to win a Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition!
Too busy to attend live?
We’ll miss you desperately, your questions, your anecdotes . . . but, we know you might be a little busy as an IT warrior. We hope you and your guest can make it, but if you have to miss all this great content we can send you the recording.
Review vulnerability management techniques from an author of ISC2’s 2018 CISSP CBK
Identify the best tools to use to scan for vulnerabilities, the more accurate, the better
Discuss how to analyze the results of a scan for false positives and negatives
Examine OpenVAS and how to implement it into your vulnerability management program
Mike Vasquez, Senior Technical Instructor, has almost 30 years of experience in IT management, cybersecurity, and in almost every vendor vertical. He has tactical experience with red team testing for Fortune 500 companies and personally discovered...
StormWind Studios is to IT training what George Lucas is to Star Wars. We take experts, add special effects, and deliver the most compelling IT training on the planet – see it during this customer-only QuickCast.