This is our 2nd CoLab in a series on creating science experiences and sharing your research story through multiple channels to build a greater, more engaged audience. Attendees are encouraged to share their questions at anytime during the CoLab.
Submit your questions before the event to: email@example.com
For scientists, researchers, and science communicators, this is a unique opportunity to share in a forum of ideas to improve your public outreach and build a more meaningful, lasting connection with the public. Topics we'll cover ...
• Developing a 'science experience' to tell your research story.
• Reaching news directors and journalists for coverage.
• Giving great interviews that promote interest in learning.
• Sharing daily, weekly, and monthly serial content on social media.
• Connecting with social networks to build 'content partnerships.'
• Using the tools each platform provides to increase reach.
• Ask your questions and share ideas directly with our expert guests.
• Get access to helpful resources for organizing your outreach.
• Connect with other communicators to build a support network.
Guests: Scott Morgan, Emily Therese Cloyd, Aaron Huertas
Host / Facilitator: Nic DiPalma