In this micro webinar, I want to share a few of the natural laws of successful time and life management from Hyrum Smith's book with the same title.
His promise is, "You will be in more control of your life and be able to experience a magnificent thing - inner peace."
It's not possible to provide you with the complete blueprint in 17 minutes, but I am confident that even from the overview I will share with you, you can extract enough value to make a difference in the way you plan and organise your life.
I may deal with individual laws in more depth next year. In this event, I will give you the big picture, and discuss one or two topics in some detail.
1. You control your life by controlling your time.
2. Your governing values are the foundation of personal fulfillment.
3. When your daily activities reflect your governing values, you experience inner peace.
4. To reach any significant goal, you must leave your comfort zone.
5. Daily planning leverages time through increased focus.
6. Your behaviour is a reflection of what you truly believe.
7. You satisfy needs when your beliefs are in line with reality.
8. Hebative behaviours are overcome by changing incorrect beliefs.
9. Your self-esteem must ultimately;y come from within.
10. Give more and you'll have more.
Join me for an overview of these proven strategies for increased productivity and inner peace.
Wed, Dec 15, 2021 · 11:07 AM
Duration: 30 minutes
Who can attend
Dial-in available? (listen only)
Hosted By Productivity Pit Stop
Events sponsored by Online School of Productivity, purveyors of fine productivity webinars