About This Video
Engineering is a regulated profession in Canada, so you need a license to practice. However, it is possible for you to do engineer work under the direct supervision of a licensed engineer. The license authority for engineers and the employer will explain details.

Watch now to hear from the British Columbia Construction Association Integrating Newcomers (BCCA-IN) how you can get your P.Eng. license and the types of jobs you can obtain while engaging with the process to get your license.

You’ll learn:

-What you need to know about working without your P.Eng. license until you can gain P.Eng. status.
-What you require to work in engineering (education, past experience, skills) while obtaining your P.Eng. license.
-What the process is to obtain your P.Eng. license in Canada (complete process available from the license authority).
-How BCCA-IN can help you prepare to find engineering related and engineering jobs in Canada.

Find out about other job supports that BCCA-IN can provide for engineers!
Matthew Stevenson