How to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How married couples can claim Social Security to enhance their combined totals.
- How remarriage affects survivor benefits.
- What factors to consider when deciding to claim your benefit amount.
Why current events should be considered when planning for retirement
- How the current market may be impacting your plans.
- How has the SECURE Act changed retirement planning.
How to build your retirement plan using the Red Money, Green Money framework, which may help preserve your investments, so you can pursue your retirement goals.
I received my Bachelor’s in Accounting and Health Administration from the University of South Dakota. I have my FINRA Series 6, Series 63, and Series 65 registration, along with state insurance licenses. I'm a National Social Security Advisor,...