From an Aussie unicorn with an award-winning culture that 97 per cent of its employees rate as ‘great’, to a rising fintech star building staff loyalty as its teams grow, we’re unpacking the secrets of employee engagement, company culture and talent retention with the best of the best.
Startup Daily, in partnership with HiBob, invites you to our FREE one-hour webinar, The Great Retain: How to keep your best talent right now, to hear from industry experts about how to tackle talent churn and burn in these uncertain times.
Retaining top talent is one of the biggest challenges facing Australia and New Zealand’s startup ecosystem today. Employee priorities have changed with The Great Reshuffle kerfuffle. Teams are more dispersed than ever with remote working. In the new world of work, People & Culture leaders face fresh challenges in creating cultures of ‘stayers’, not players.
In this webinar, Startup Daily host and editor Simon Thomsen will be joined be an expert panel to discuss:
• How to build and adapt your company culture with a competitive edge
• Best practice for employee engagement with hybrid teams
• Scaling up your culture as teams grow and change
• The blindspots in finding and keeping great tech talent
• The role of salary, leave, flexible working incentives and other benefits
• Making mental health and wellness initiatives meaningful
• Walking the talk on diversity and inclusion
• The challenges of the current market downturn
We’re thrilled to partner with HiBob to bring you this webinar. HiBob is a robust, intuitive and easy-to-use modern HR tech platform for progressive, growing companies that want to drive culture, engagement and productivity. Request a demo.
Anna Wenngren, Chief People Officer, SafetyCulture
Lucy Chisholm, HR Lead, Zeller
Damien Andreasen, Country Manager, ANZ, HiBob