Thu, Jan 6, 2022 · 7:00 PM
Pacific Time (US & Canada) (GMT -8:00)
About this Webinar
Register for our Fertility Webinar to learn more about:
- Causes of Infertility and other reasons why you may be having trouble getting pregnant
- The newest fertility medicines and treatment options
- ORM’s services including IUI, IVF, Surrogacy, Donor Egg, Donor Sperm, Genetic Testing, and more
- ORM’s approach to personalized patient care
- Our excellent success rates that are some of the highest in the nation
Elizabeth Barbieri, MD
Reproductive Endocrinologist, ORM Fertility
Elizabeth A. Barbieri, MD, is a board-certified specialist in reproductive endocrinology and infertility that joined ORM Fertility in 2009.
Dr. Barbieri has extensive expertise in the field of in vitro fertilization. She is particularly interested in genetic etiologies of infertility, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, and egg freezing.
As a mother of three small children, she understands her patients’ innate desire to start or complete their family when the time is right for them.
“…Having met my husband later in life and knowing the pressures and challenges of trying to get pregnant at that time, it makes me appreciate even more what my patients are willing to go through to achieve the same goal… the joy of parenthood.”