The Pulse Live - Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!
With each passing week, it's clear that business aviation is ready to take to the skies and soar once again. All the metrics - flight hours, fueling, maintenance, staffing - point to a bright horizon.
Does your flight department have the right considerations in view? Join moderator, Jay Mesinger and veteran panelists for this exclusive discussion to ensure your company knows you've thought about much more than just a return to "normal".
This episode will cover:
- COVID - Global Access Overview
- An evolving situation: Overview of COVID requirements by region
- How should a flight department assess readiness for the return to “normal”?
- It is tiring to maintain “flight-ready status”. However, the return to business aviation is coming at us all very quickly, and we need to be prepared for demand.
- Creating a Flight Department Health Check
Sponsored by: Mesinger Jet Sales
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.