LinkedIn Learning revealed this year that the #1 in-demand skill sought by employers across industries is creativity. Everyone’s talking about the need for more creative thinking, yet most people don’t know how to apply it to their daily work. In this talk based on her brand new book, The Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative, Kathryn P. Haydon will share 5 practical, actionable ways that you begin to harness the full power of your creative thinking and apply it at work.
What People are Saying:
“Any innovation starts with taking a risk, so take a risk on this book. It will pay off in creative dividends.”
- New York Times best-selling author (and NU alum) Daniel Pink, When, Drive, and A Whole New Mind
"Creativity is the key to survival in the modern business world ... and this book is your perfect guide to making it accessible.”
- Pamela Slim, Author, Body of Work
“The tools and strategies in this book help you take your creative thinking to the next level, to be more consistent and deliberate about using thinking practices that elicit new ideas and result in valuable solutions.”
- Dorie Clark, Author of Reinventing You and Stand Out, and Executive Education Faculty, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
“Your ability to be creative under pressure is what separates you from the pack. This book is full of practical tools and tips to help you unleash your creative brilliance.”
- Todd Henry, Author, The Accidental Creative
"Your new go-to guide for transforming work through untapped creativity, ingenuity, and joy."
- Jenny Blake, Author, Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One