This webinar (held April 29, 2021) is available on demand
. Registered attendees of the webinar receive links to the webinar recording and the webinar slide deck.Didn't register for the live webinar?
For streaming access to the webinar recording, please click on the video screen above and register with the form that pops up. Contact us (email@example.com
) to receive a copy of the webinar slide deck and handouts with your registration. If you would like the 2.0 CE credits for CFPs that are available with this webinar, please let us know when you have watched it and send us your CFP ID number so we can report the credits.For other engaging on-demand webinars
in stock comp topics, all of which offer CE credits for CFPs, CEPs, and CPWAs, see the myStockOptions Webinar Channel
Whether you are new to stock comp or want to sharpen your knowledge, this webinar will provide practical info and insights to maximize your success.
All the essential topics below will be presented in just 100 minutes by Bruce Brumberg, Esq., the Editor-in-Chief and co-founder of myStockOptions.com and a Forbes.com contributor. Bruce is a respected expert on these topics with over 20 years of experience in stock comp education, communications, and training.
- Stock options: 8 core features
- Exercise methods
- 4 key features of nonqualified stock options (NQSOs)
- NQSO taxation: 5 core rules
- 3 special features of incentive stock options (ISOs)
- ISO taxes: 6 key points
- ISOs compared to NQSOs and what’s better for your clients
- Restricted stock & RSUs: 7 key features
- 10 tax rules for restricted stock/RSUs
- How restricted stock & RSUs differ
- Stock options compared to restricted stock/RSUs: what’s better for your clients
- Key decisions to make with restricted stock/RSUs, stock options, and ESPPs
- 6 features of ESPPs
- 10 ESPP terms to know
- Types of ESPPs and their special benefits
- 5 tax rules for ESPPs
- Difference between private and public company stock grants, including taxes
- Checklist of questions to ask clients with stock comp and info to gather The webinar offers 2.0 CE credit hours for:
- Certified Financial Planners (after watching, please email your CFP ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs)
- CPWA and CIMATIME CONFLICT? NO PROBLEM: WEBINAR AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
All registered attendees get unlimited streaming access to the webinar recording for their personal viewing, along with the presentation slide deck. Therefore, even if you have a time conflict, please still register, as you will receive a link to the recording and presentation.
Questions? Please contact the myStockOptions team at 617-734-1979 or email@example.com