- Larry founded Mitlin Financial an SEC Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in 2004 that prides itself on facilitating their client’s financial future.
- Mitlin Financial won the award for Best Wealth Advisor in the Long Island Business News Reader Ranking Awards.
- Larry is an active volunteer, that services on the National Board of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP).
- He was the recipient of the 2017 Top Financial Executive Award
- His commentary is regularly featured in publications such as Long Island Business News, US News & World Reports, Investopedia, Yahoo Finance, and more.
Founder of College Logic & National College Advisor
- Hans has presented over 400 educational talks and workshops.
- Spoken in front of over 30,000 families.
- Worked with hundreds of families from around the world.
- Saved parents millions of dollars collectively on college costs.
- Published two books, and has been interviewed on USA Today, Forbes, CNBC, Fast Company, MSN, Inc. 500, and more.
Much like financial planning, college planning is an important, time-consuming process. Everyone wants to make sure they get the most out of their time, money and even more importantly have their family member get into the school of their dreams to set them up for a future of success and happiness.
Lawrence Sprung and Hans Hanson have teamed up for a free virtual workshop exclusively for clients and guests of Mitlin Financial, Inc.
The 3 major mistakes parents make that leaves thousands of scholarship dollars on the table (and how to avoid them for your student).
How your child can get paid to go to college, even if they aren’t destined for the NFL draft or the Nobel Prize.
What college admissions counselors are actually looking for, and the red flags that land your child’s application in the denial pile.
The powerful game plan that will help you avoid all the scams, save you hundreds of hours, narrow down your college list to focus on the ideal, right-for schools that maximize your child’s chances of top-dollar scholarships, and saves you thousands in reduced tuition costs.