This session will be covering:
• The addictive aspects of gaming
• How gaming meets our psychological needs
• The differences between recreational and disordered gaming
• Risk factors for problem gaming
• Warning signs of problem gaming
• Tips and tricks for parents
Nadja Streiter, LMSW is a psychotherapist and speaker with specific expertise in treating Gaming Disorder and other technology based problematic behaviors as well as co-occuring disorders. She received her Masters Degree in Social Work from...