Join us on Thursday, October 1 at 12:30 PM to learn about the Adaptability Fund, a $5 million grant program funded by the CARES Act, which was proposed by the Maui County Mayor’s Economic Recovery Task Force, approved by Mayor Mike Victorino and will be administered by the Maui Economic Development Board.
In this webinar you will:
• Learn the background of the fund, the need for the fund and what Maui County businesses are eligible to receive funding
• Types of costs covered by the adaptability fund (compliance with health and social distancing guidelines; modification of operation; and technology infrastructure)
• Take a tour through the entire application process
• Learn what sort of documentation is required and be shown a step by step example of filling out the application form
• Learn tips for applying successfully, including how to complete the budget application form
Following the information session, there will be an opportunity to ask questions about the fund from the experts.
Following the information session from Wednesday August 30, this webinar provides the opportunity to ask your questions about the fund from the experts.
Director of Business Development, MEDB
An MBA Graduate with a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Gerry Smith has been doing business in the Pacific since moving from the east coast to work as Finance Officer for the Marshall Islands Nuclear Claims Tribunal in 1990. He has nearly 15 years in Defense Contracting, most of that in Honolulu. Gerry is currently the Director of Business Development for the Maui Economic Development Board.
President and CEO, MEDB
President and CEO of Maui Economic Development Board, Leslie Wilkins is an experienced advocate for business, education and workplace equity, She is currently serving as chair of the Hawaii State Workforce Development Council and chair of the Maui County Workforce Board. She is the immediate past chair of the Hawaii State Commission on the Status of Women, 2011 - 2019. A past national president of Business & Professional Women/USA, she continues to serve as a trustee.