Mare Forum will host this exceptional online panel discussion on the trends and practices on Drybulk shipping and trade.
The topics to be discussed are:
* From internationalism to nationalism and protectionism; the effect in trade and shipping
* Are the trade patterns changing and shipping needs reorientation?
* Forecast of supply and demand balance
* Technology revolution and innovations needed on the dry bulk shipping
* Who will pay for the new eco friendly vessel designs?
* Are charterers prepared to bear the additional costs?
* What type of ships will be needed for the future? New ship types for new trades?
* Quality and best practices in dry bulk shipping; a self-assessment scheme by Intercargo
* Climate change – threatening or accelerating cargo production trade and shipping?
* When will shipbuilders start marketing low to zero carbon ship designs?
* Is there money - and who has it - to invest in green drybulk shipping?
Thu, Jun 25, 2020 · 11:00 AM
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Who can attend?Everyone
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Experienced Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the finance industry. Strong business development professional skilled in Banking, Corporate Restructuring, Digital Transformation, Investments, Credit Risk, M&A,...
Andrew Wilson is the Head of Energy Research at Barry Rogliano Salles (BRS) shipbroker in Paris, France. Although he coordinates the company’s research across the whole energy spectrum, his specialties are oil and tanker markets. He is the editor...
Martijn has ~20 years of experience managing and developing logistics assets and commodity supply chains. Having held senior executive roles for BHP, Trafigura/Impala and Nyrstar, he lived in The Netherlands, Brazil, Indonesia, Singapore and...
Panos Zachariadis is Technical Director of Atlantic Bulk Carriers Management Ltd since 1996. The company currently operates 22 bulk carriers. From 1984 to 1996 he was Marine Superintendent in the company’s New York office. His 37 year shipping...
Communications Director, Bureau Veritas, Marine and Offshore
Nick started his career with a major shipmanagement, shipowning and shipping services group in Hong Kong. Today he works in Paris for the Marine & Offshore Division of the Bureau Veritas Group. Founded in 1828 as a marine classification society,...