• Requirements in pregnancy
• Current guidelines in maternal
• Infant requirements
• Different types of vitamin D/metabolism (briefly to cover plant-based families)
• Vitamin D recommendations in UK & Ireland (they are slightly different and we will have an Irish audience too)
• Insight from dietary surveys showing uptake of supplements and dietary intakes versus requirements
Stephen has been a practicing midwife for 23 years, gaining both nursing and senior midwifery managerial experience within women's health, across several NHS Trusts in both the North and South of England. He has a MSc in Professional Leadership in...
Bahee Van de Bor is a specialist paediatric dietitian with over 15 years of clinical experience. She worked at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, NHS Foundation Trust (GOSH) for 12 years before setting up her private practice at 10 Harley...